WLAN Optimization Services
The purpose of our WLAN Optimization Service is to remarkably enhance the capability, capacity and performance of your Wi-Fi network with the goal of enhancing the end-user experience.
During the optimization process, 7signal will recommend changes based on the data collected by our Sapphire system and your current network configuration. The impact of each change is verified and reported along with a recommended next change.
The Wi-Fi optimization service includes a baseline report and up to three optimizations and includes a set of reports in the form of PowerPoint presentation after each change.
Optimization service consists of the following phases:
- Discovery and the collection of data surrounding the WLAN environment
- Baselining the area with a thorough set of measurements
- Planning out the Wi-Fi optimization
- Implementing changes
- Change analysis
- Final report
- Eyes may not be moved during the optimization project, as this affects baselining.
- The 7signal Sapphire platform has been deployed to cover the WLAN optimization area.
- A single point of contact or project leader has been identified by the customer.
- 7signal must be given remote access to the Sapphire system (VPN).
- Once mutually agreed upon, the customer must implement the defined changes.
- Customer must communicate any and all changes planned or made to network during the project.
- There is a limit of 5 rounds of changes during a period of 30 days after the first change is made.
Sapphire Care and WLAN Assurance
Once the Wi-Fi optimization process is complete, you may want to consider another one of 7signal’s services. We call it Sapphire Care at it provides on-going Wi-Fi assurance in the form of Wi-Fi network monitoring and reporting services. This service complements the WLAN controller configuration work that you may regularly perform.
Sapphire Care Wi-Fi assurance service includes:
- Standard technical support during normal business hours
- Baseline reporting demonstrating current WLAN performance
- Quarterly reports generated by 7signal WLAN optimization service experts
This service is only made available to 7signal customers.
- WLAN Access Points Only Hear Half the Story
- From Wi-Fi to Website: New Active Tests Revealed in Rel. 5
- “Listen” to What Wi-Fi Networks are Saying
- Watch Sapphire Instructional Videos
Download a sample optimization report to see how we track, measure and verify results in Wi-Fi networks.Get The Report
See How We Do It
Watch a video demonstration of our Wi-Fi performance management system in-action.Watch a Demo