Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Issues for Your Remote Workforce – What You Need to Know Now
April 23, 2020
A look at Mobile Eye’s ability to keep your employees’ mission critical devices connected on their home networks.
7SIGNAL’s Jim Vajda recently discussed the challenges faced by WiFi network teams and engineers during the COVID-19 crisis. Learn about the common issues involved in troubleshooting home networks for a remote workforce—plus a way to get the visibility to solve problems.
5 Key Takeaways:
- The unique challenge of a new normal: network teams and WiFi engineers must now support the home networks of remote employees.
- The challenges: outdated hardware, a lack of rigorous design and testing, and spotty connections on networks that must now support enterprise applications.
- A unique solution that gives network managers visibility into home WiFi networks and devices.
- The 50-50 offer: 50 Mobile Eye licenses that enable home WiFi troubleshooting—free for 50 days.
- Handling today’s issues while preparing for the future.